Instructions and Stickers to build a custom WWI Heavy Tank.
This beautiful design, initially termed as "Landship", was one of the predecessor for various other tank models.
Our design has the following features:
- minifig scale
- easy access to its (spacious) interior
- detailed V-12 engine
- armed sponsos on each side (guns rotate)
- rotating main gun
- smooth running tracks
- side doors
What you will receive by purchasing Instructions & Stickers (you can also purchase the Instructions only):
- 2 sheets of precut stickers printed in high DPI, using high quality glossy white and clear sticker paper, treated with UV resistant acrylic coating.
- a link to download the instructions manual and the list of required bricks/pieces to build this model (in PDF and XML format).
The instructions are comprehensive and easy to read/follow. The pieces required for each step are highlighted and it also provides guidance on each sticker location.
WWI - Heavy Tank
- The model requires 1,163 Lego® pieces/bricks which are not included with this purchase.
- Sticker sheets contains stickers for 1 set.