Instructions and Stickers to build a custom Police Emergency Service Truck.
The Emergency Service Unit is trained and equipped to perform tactical and technical rescue duties. This unique design captures the role of that unit with its extended brush guard and plenty of storage space.
- spacious interior on the back to store weapons/equipment
- brush guard
- emergency lights
The required pieces/bricks to build this model can be purchased through Bricklink or BrickOwl.
What you will receive by purchasing Instructions & Stickers (you can also purchase the Instructions only):
- 1 sheet of precut stickers printed in high DPI, using high quality glossy clear sticker paper, treated with UV resistant acrylic coating.
- a link to download the instructions manual (PDF format, compatible with PC and Mac) and the list of required bricks/pieces to build this model (XML file in text format).
The instructions are comprehensive and easy to read/follow. The pieces required for each step are highlighted and it also provides guidance on each sticker location.
Police Emergency Service Truck
- The model requires 326 Lego® pieces/bricks which are not included with this purchase.
- Sticker sheet contains stickers for 1 set.