Gun Trucks in Vietnam were considered a dedicated weapons platform with improvised armor and its main mission was to provide protection for convoys/transport vehicles. Gun Trucks started as regular trucks and were "upgraded" with spare parts available in the field, including in many cases, complete APC hulls (minus wheels/tracks) such as these designs.
You can choose from 2 "names" (both based on real Gun Trucks), and markings will also change accordingly.
This set also features:
- Various printed markings and 2 "names" to choose from
- functional doors / hatches
- Truck and APC are built as separate models and can be easily attached/disconnected
- 1x .50 cal MG + 2x M60s (compatible with but not made by Lego®)
- 488 Lego® elements
Gun Truck - Set
- Printed on new Lego® elements.
- PDF instructions.
- Parts are shipped within 5-7 business dayss from purchase date.