Instructions and sticker to build a custom Brush Truck.
This vehicle is designed to assist in fighting wildfires by transporting firefighters to the scene and providing them with access to the fire, along with water or other equipment.
- off-road capability with high suspension
- large cabin
- front mounted nozzle
- hose reel
- spare tire
What you will receive by purchasing Instructions & Stickers (you can also purchase the Instructions only):
- 1 sheet of precut stickers printed in high DPI, using high quality glossy clear sticker paper, treated with UV resistant acrylic coating.
- a link to download the instructions manual (PDF format, compatible with PC and Mac) and the list of required bricks/pieces to build this model (XML file in text format).
The instructions are comprehensive and easy to read/follow. The pieces required for each step are highlighted and it also provides guidance on each sticker location.
- The model requires 326 Lego® pieces/bricks which are not included with this purchase.
- Sticker sheet contains stickers for 1 set.