Our Brush Truck is designed to assist in fighting wildfires by transporting firefighters to the scene and providing them with access to the fire, along with water or other equipment.
It is a minifigure scale design, and it features:
- off-road capability with high suspension
- large cabin
- front mounted nozzle
- hose reel
The required pieces/bricks to build this model can be purchased through Bricklink or BrickOwl.
What you will receive by purchasing Instructions & Stickers (you can also purchase the Instructions only):
- 1 sheet of precut stickers printed in high DPI, using high quality glossy clear sticker paper, treated with UV resistant acrylic coating.
- a link to download the instructions manual (PDF format, compatible with PC and Mac) and the list of required bricks/pieces to build this model (XML file in text format).
The instructions are comprehensive and easy to read/follow. The pieces required for each step are highlighted and it also provides guidance on each sticker location (just like a real Lego® manual).
Red Brush Truck
- The model requires 284 Lego® pieces/bricks which are not included with this purchase.
- Sticker sheet contains stickers for 1 set.