Our Sherman M4A3E8 '"Easy Eight" design catpures the unique shape of this iconic medium tank. Smooth working tracks and easy access to its interior are just a few of its "play" features, such as:
- opening crew hatches (4 in total)
- interior access
- functional suspension
- rotating turret
- engine bay doors provide access to its Ford GAA 8-cylinder motor
- 1/35 (minifig) scale
The required pieces/bricks to build this model can be purchased through Bricklink or BrickOwl.
What you will receive by purchasing Instructions & Stickers (you can also purchase the Instructions only):
- 2 sheets of precut stickers printed in high DPI, using high quality glossy white and clear sticker paper, treated with UV resistant acrylic coating.
- a link to download the instructions manual (PDF format, compatible with PC and Mac) and the list of required bricks/pieces to build this model (XML file in text format).
The instructions are comprehensive and easy to read/follow. The pieces required for each step are highlighted and it also provides guidance on each sticker location (just like a real Lego® manual).
Sherman M4A3E8 "Easy Eight"
- The download link for the instructions manual and parts lists will be sent to your Paypal email address.
- If you would like to use a different email, please advise on the comments section at the Checkout page.