A multi-mission, twin-engine, medium-range helicopter operated by the United States Coast Guard for search and rescue, law enforcement, military readiness and marine environmental protection missions. This unique color scheme was used to celebrate the US Coast Guard's 100th year of Aviation.
This is a minifig scale design, and it features:
- side door
- cabin-door-mounted MG (brick built) that is retractable
- easy access to is cockpit and main cabin
The set is built to minifig scale and made up of basic and easy to find bricks, either within your Lego collection or can be purchased online.
What you will receive by purchasing Instructions & Stickers (you can also purchase the Instructions only):
- 2 sheets of precut stickers printed in high DPI, using high quality glossy white and clear sticker paper, treated with UV resistant acrylic coating.
- a link to download the instructions manual (PDF format, compatible with PC and Mac) and the list of required bricks/pieces to build this model (XML file in text format).
The instructions are comprehensive and easy to read/follow. The pieces required for each step are highlighted and it also provides guidance on each sticker location (just like a real Lego manual).
Coast Guard - Centennial
- The model requires 855 Lego pieces/bricks which are not included with this purchase.
- Sticker sheet contains stickers for 1 set.