This is a set of custom stickers and instructions to build a Lego® 1957 Chevy Bel Air.
It is an original, 100% custom made set of high quality stickers to use with this awesome Lego MOC (My Own Creation).
The set is a large scale model and it is an unique design of this iconic vehicle.
- reclining front seats
- opening doors/trunk
- glove compartment
What you will receive by purchasing Instructions & Stickers (you can also purchase the Instructions only):
- 1 sheet of precut stickers printed in high DPI, using high quality glossy white sticker paper, treated with UV resistant acrylic coating.
- a link to download the instructions manual and the list of required bricks/pieces to build this model (both in PDF and XLS format, compatible with PC and Mac).
The instructions are comprehensive and easy to read/follow. The pieces required for each step are highlighted and it also provides guidance on each sticker location (just like a real Lego manual).
1957 Chevy Bel Air
- The model requires 1,208 Lego pieces/bricks which are not included with this purchase.
- Sticker sheet contains stickers for 1 set.
- The chrome pieces displayed in the pictures were listed with "regular" colors in the parts lists (you may switch to chrome as you wish).